Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > The Dungeon > Archived (Click Header To See Sub-Forums) > F15 Development > F15 Rants - Talking To The Wind
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

F15 Rants - Talking To The Wind A place to gnash your teeth and vocalize your issues with F15, such as the default Wallpaper, Gnome3 and LibreOffice. Sure, the proper procedure is to use Bugzilla or subscribe to the Devs mailing lists at Fedora Project, but if you simply want to complain with no effect, here's your spot!

Old 22nd April 2011, 05:46 PM
oystercatcher Offline

linuxfirefox
need to switch or add the right windows key

Greetings,

I like how the left windows key works in that it brings up the windows-activities screen.
Not sure what it is called but I saw the term overlay being used in another thread.

However I use the mouse in my left hand so I would like to add the right windows
key to do the same thing. Prefer to add if possible but switching the key is okay also.
I know about the System Settings -> Keyboard then Shortcuts tab but cannot
figure out what to change?

Thanks
Old 22nd April 2011, 06:28 PM
Fenrin Offline

linuxfirefox
Re: need to switch or add the right windows key

the key you mean is called "Super" under Linux

Below shortcut tab -> System is the right entry. It's the entry where Alt+F1 is listed as default. But it seems like it is not possible to use the right Superkey.

Tags
add, key, switch, windows