Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 24th February 2012, 08:29 AM
BeenJaminJames Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
KDE Woes, Cannot Deselect Keep Above

I have been playing with dual monitors lately, and used a feature I haven't yet bothered to use before in kde. I selected a firefox window and clicked 'keep above'. There seems to be no way to disable this option, other than to select keep below, which isn't a real solution. Clicking keep above again does nothing. I've gone through the special window settings, special application settings, even pulled up System Settings - Window rules and deleted the configuration for firefox. It's very frustrating having to minimize every firefox window on my desktop in order to see any other window. Disconecting my second monitor makes no difference, rebooting doesn't help, this is a terrible hindrance! Any ideas?

Fedora 14, KDE 4.6.5

Tags
deselect, kde, woes