Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 3rd March 2012, 03:42 AM
btmusic Offline

linuxchrome
Audio isn't recognized

Hi, my girlfriend decided she hated Windows 7, so she asked me to install something else. I had played with Fedora a bit and thought that it would be a good choice. However, much of her music was in mp3 format, which fedora does not support. As I was out of the country when she discovered this, she asked my friend to fix it, and he made a complete mess of it. I got mp3 support, but now I have no support for other audio formats.Tthe ones i know do not work are .wav, .m4a, .wma, and .mp4. Any help would be much appreciated. The audio player being used is Banshee.

Last edited by btmusic; 3rd March 2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: specified wrong program

Tags
audio, recognized

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On