Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 25th March 2012, 05:34 PM
manojg Offline

linuxfirefox
find path in cmake

Hello,

I have created a library (libTest.so) by cmake. I want to use that library to make executable, so first I have to find libTest.so and link it to the main programe. In am using cmake here also. Because I am new to cmake. I still learning to write "Find module".

However, In the mean time if I can find the path of that library (which is inside the directory Test), I can easily find the libTest.so and I do not have to write "Find module". It could be something like this:
Code:
find_path(Test "Test")    # find the path of the directory "Test" and linked to a variable "Test"
lib_path(${Test})         # that will be the library path
I tried to use "FIND_PATH" but it does not work.

How can I do this? How do I locate directory in cmake?

Thanks.

Last edited by manojg; 25th March 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Tags
cmake, path

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On