Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 26th December 2004, 05:55 PM
richarc Offline

Question ps2 mouse and keyboard repeat commands

Hi I am new to the lynx world. I loaded FC2 on a hp pavilion 4530 (350Mhz), 4 Gig HD, 160 Meg RAM, I'm using a PS2 mouse two buttons and a wheel, the keyboard is a gateway multi-function keyboard. FC2 sees the keyboard as a Generic 105, is this correct? I had to turn off the repeat function so that i could type this but dont understand why the keyboard does this. Also the mouse seems to repeat it self I have to hold the button down to see the menus on the start button.

Please Help this is frustrating!

Richarc

Tags
commands, keyboard, mouse, ps2, repeat

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On