Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 18th January 2009, 10:03 AM
xresx Offline

Question IPW2200: Unable to send Sys-Config

So, this that is the message I get everytime I load into Fedora 10 now. I have NOT made any changes or installed any new updates. Although this is the first time I have EVER used Linux. It seems that most of the reference I have read is saying it has something to do with my WIC (Wireless Interface Card).

I'm not so sure that this is my issue. As I'am typing this I'am using the machine and connected with the same wireless card. I guess you could say I loaded something equal to a windows system restore. As the boot up option allowed me to go back to a different version or service pack and all is working as it should.

So, can anyone please help me understand how to run the commands. (i.e. If you say you ran /user/example/here) I'm not sure the start command or purpose of it. I have got the basic's down as I have used Windows and Mac OX. I have the ability to retain the information.

Please anything that you may find helpful links,I threads would be greatly appreciated. As, for now I'd like to understand the back-end issues. So that I'm able to utilize it, all I have been really doing is basic needs, surf the web etc.

I have heard for many years how stable LINUX is, or perhaps Fedora is not a good for New Linux Users?
At this point, I'm really in the mode to try anything.

Best Regards,
Old 3rd March 2009, 01:22 AM
garcia1615 Offline

did you ever figure this one out cus now im in the same boat

Tags
ipw2200, send, sysconfig, unable