Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 14th June 2009, 11:58 PM
amiga Offline

downloading video clips from Panasonic digicam over USB connection

Hello,

I am trying to download video clips from a Panasonic DMC-LZ5 digicam over the USB interface. I do not have a memory card reader in my computer. For pictures the PictBridge interface with KDE pops up a window immediately and I have been able to copy pictures fine. However this interface doesn't seem to support video ( 30 fps VGA ).

Is there a way to access the contents of the memory card over the USB interface without using the PictBrige protocol which works fine for pictures but does not seem to support video ? Again I don't have a card reader. Thank you for your help.

Tags
clips, connection, digicam, downloading, panasonic, usb, video

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On