Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > The Dungeon > Archived (Click Header To See Sub-Forums) > Gallery
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Gallery 7/20/09 - Now that the regular vBulletin Gallery has been restored, this Forum will be closed in the near future. Please post your photos under Community > Photos & Albums

Old 27th July 2009, 11:32 AM
satan_reborn Offline

FC11 x86_64
Old 27th July 2009, 11:39 AM
bob Online
Administrator (yeah, back again)

Location: Colton, NY; Junction of Heaven & Earth (also Routes 56 & 68).
Note: This thread will be closed by July 28, 2009 and archived. The real Gallery is open now. Post your pictures there. (Click on the Community picklist to find it)
Registered Linux User #362651

Don't use any of my solutions on working computers or near small children.
Old 27th July 2009, 11:40 AM
Demz

you mean i cant post myu bikini clad babe pics here after that date (sad)
Old 28th July 2009, 06:55 PM
creeping death Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob View Post
Note: This thread will be closed by July 28, 2009 and archived. The real Gallery is open now. Post your pictures there. (Click on the Community picklist to find it)
where? all i can see when i click on community menu are " social groups " , "pictures and albums" , "contacts and friends" and "member list"

when i click on "pics and albums" i see albums uploaded by various users...there seems to be no community gallery where users can upload their screenshots...
Old 28th July 2009, 07:37 PM
Dan Online
Administrator

That's the way this version works. Check your user control panel for the links to get yourself started. Along the process you will have the choice to either keep your albums private to only your friends and contacts, or make them public. Once you've got your albums set up, then you can join a social group and share your works there. Check the link. There are already several groups set up, which are currently languishing for lack of attention and use.
Old 29th July 2009, 12:50 AM
satan_reborn Offline

how is that better than posting them in this thread?
Old 29th July 2009, 01:23 AM
rpstitz Offline

this will be different. Maybe we will have a new type of social forum that the facebook/twitter/myspace crowd can embrace...lol

I can see this being a good thing if it is used, but if it isn't used, the forum will be less than before. That's why we need to go there, get our album started, and join every group we can
Richard P Stitz - Linux user #447562

If you are experiencing problems, please consider filing a bug report. Without these reports, it is unlikely that the cause of your problem will be addressed by the developers.
Old 29th July 2009, 01:37 AM
Dan Online
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_reborn View Post
how is that better than posting them in this thread?
Because that's just the way it goes.

And with that ... as you have all been well and properly warned and have had plenty of time to whinge and moan ...

Thread closed ... forum closed.

Tags
desktop, screenshot