Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 26th September 2009, 12:35 AM
mwanafunzi1 Offline

linuxopera
Question Hazy screen causing total system lock ups

I first noticed this problem while running songbird v1.2 on Fedora 11. When I say hazy, try imagining yourself tuning a TV; that screen you get with nothing but grey and black static. This is the same thing I am experiencing. The only difference now is that I am running my own respin(made 29-august-2009, no songbird installed) KDE 4.3 and this only happens when using Firefox. Songbird and Firefox share a similar engine. No combination of keys works and I am forced to press my power button for 4 seconds to shut down and reboot. Can someone please tell me what is wrong.

Tags
causing, hazy, lock, screen, total, ups

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On