Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 28th January 2010, 12:47 PM
jadamcraig Offline

linuxsafari
F12, Evolution 2.28.2, and Tasks Overdue and Due Today

Hello!

I'm running Evolution 2.28.2 on Fedora 12, and have just started setting up Evolution. I've entered a few tasks (as a college student, I have plenty), and thought I remembered it highlighting tasks that were due today and tasks that are overdue in blue and red respectively on previous setups.

Reviewing Preferences > Calendar and Tasks > Display reveals that, indeed, those two colors are selected for the two conditions. However, this doesn't seem to be working.

Obviously, I can live without this, but it is a big help when you have a list of one or two hundred tasks and you want overdue and current tasks to really stand out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
- Adam

Tags
evolution, f12, overdue, tasks, today

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts