Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 4th March 2010, 04:04 PM
Uden89 Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
I Need assistance installing audio drivers for my card

Im not quite sure what the model is, its not an integrated model, I actually had to install it, but it did come with my motherboard, which is a ASUS- Rampage II extreme, it says SupremeFX-X-Fi on it and the drivers it installs on windows are Creative so im assuming thats the model, it doesnt appear on the creative website so im assuming its manufactured exclusively for ASUS, now ASUS does provide a package of drivers for linux, I feel wierd saying package due to the fact that its only for audio and LAN but w/e ; the drivers come in a zip and inside the zip a bunch of tars, and an Installation file which is supposed to help you install the drivers, Im new to Linux so when I read it all I see is jiberish, not cool asus, not cool... I was wondering if you can all... translate (?) or at least help me install these drivers, maybe even make a tutorial for future references?

ill atach the documents that im talking about on the post
Attached Files
File Type: doc INSTALL.doc (9.9 KB, 137 views)

Tags
assistance, audio, card, drivers, installing

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search