Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd June 2010, 11:48 AM
MannaTheBerserk Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
ALT + LMB Behaviour: Fedora 12

Hello everybody,

I was wondering how can I change the shortcut "ALT + LeftMouseButton"; at the moment is set by default to drag windows, but I don't want it to do so any more.

I just want to get rid of this shortcut because another software requires it to do something else (I don't explain this here because it doesn't interest you I suppose).

I thought that going into "System-->Preferences-->Somewhat..." would have solved the thing, but I can't see the right option to tweak.

Can anyone help me with this, I think simple, thing?

Thank you very much in advance

Mauro

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM CDT ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM CDT ----------

Ok guys

never mind, I've just figured out how to do it. I installed "control-center-extra", and the old option "System-->Preferences-->Windows" which I usually used to tweak came back again.

Thank you all anyway

Mauro

Tags
alt, behaviour, fedora, lmb

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules