Access to Windows 7 printer
I'm not able to access a printer attached to a Windows 7 server.
My linux box:
- Fedora 13.
- Samba + Samba-client + samba-winbind + samba-winbind-clients installed
- Firewall: Samba & samba-client as Trusted Services
- SELinux disabled.
My windows 7 box:
- Workgroup active
- Homegroup active and joined.
- Password protected sharing turned off in both Home & Work and Public profiles.
- Guest account active.
- Using 128-bit encription for sharing.
What I tried to do:
- Run system-config-printer.
- Add new printer.
- Select Device -> Network Printer -> Windows Printer via SAMBA.
- SMB Printer -> Browse
- SMB Browser: finds workgroup and server all right.
- Clicking on workgroup, alter almost 1 minute asks for Username, Domain and Password.
- Nothing I enter works...
Can anyone help me out here?
Registered Linux user # 153741