Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th January 2012, 06:09 PM
Sojkovec Offline

linuxfirefox
Strange iBus keyboard shortcut problem

Hello, I need to define a shortcut to switch between two layouts. Using traybar icon and mouse works fine. But I cannot get the shortcut to work properly. At first it does not work at all, until I use mouse and change the layout with icon. Then still it does not work reliably. I am running FC16 as a guest OS under latest version of VBox under Win7 host, maybe this has something to do with it. I am considering switching to Fedora as my main system, so if the virtualization is the cause, I really do not bother. I just want to be sure. Thanks for replies.

Tags
ibus, keyboard, problem, shortcut, strange

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On