Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Community Lounge > Reviews, Rants & Things That Make You Scream
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Reviews, Rants & Things That Make You Scream The place for you to submit reviews of all those applications you use with Fedora. The Devs probably aren't listening, but some times you've just GOT to blow off steam or sing its praises.

Closed Thread

Old 10th May 2012, 01:17 PM
bigflopper2 Offline

linuxfirefox
Re: Help me understand Windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdwatcher View Post
Maybe the stuff I said was lacking some vital parts. But I usually make my posts dumber than they have to be, this since I remove arguments (sometimes good powerful/valid arguments) I try to get my message across without writing that much (some would probably argue that I don't write that short messages, but I'm working on that).

I see the whole: saying the same stuff while writing as little as possible (and keeping the english somewhat ok) a worthy challange. Makes forum posting more fun IMO (but yeah it also makes my posts look a bit stupid sometimes).
Just a simple question, why don't just write in a windows-forum?
Old 10th May 2012, 01:33 PM
Dan Offline
Administrator

linuxfirefox
Re: Help me understand Windows

This one hasn't gone completely off the rails quite yet ... but it's clearly on the way there. So in order to avoid that eventuality ...

Thread closed.
Closed Thread