Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 13th May 2012, 08:00 PM
Thetargos Online

linuxfirefox
GDM gone crazy - Changed the default key map, help?

How do you change the GDM keyboard map these days? It used to be easy (as the different keyboard maps used to be available from the GDM screen, but nowadays is all but a mystery to me. So anyone how to change from one keyboard map to another for GDM?

The system keyboard map is OK (at the console), and when I create new users the GDM map is wrongly inherited... I need to change the map from en_US to es_LA (or rather la-latin1, as identified by the console), how do I do that? (It is also a mystery how it got screwed in the first place, as well)

FedoraForum Community forums lurker.
Fedora user since RHL 5.2 :cool:

Systems: Laptop, Main System, Netbook.

Tags
changed, crazy, default, gdm, key, map

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts