Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 23rd July 2012, 11:14 PM
DBelton Offline
Administrator

linuxfirefox
Updated F17 livecd images

Just thought I would post this here to help out some of the people having issues installing Fedora 17 from the livecd images.

Ben Williams has updated the Fedora livecd images and has them available for download.

Quote:
F17 Updted Livecds isos 20120720 Uploaded

This morning I uploaded to long awaited F17 updated Live Isos to http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/live-respins/. With all these isos have a sha512sum file and there is a Source iso as well

I hope these isos help some people who have been having issues with installing Fedora
Edit:
Updated F16 images are also available from the same location.

Tags
f17, images, livecd, updated

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On