Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 14th October 2005, 11:35 PM
BaldBastard Offline

network faliure toshiba sattelite

Hi
I've installed the drivers for my ethernet car (marvell yukon) and wifi (2200bg) but they generaly don't work. Sometimes the ethernet car goes up and I can get an IP addres . This times the wireless detect my wifi network. But, most times, the ethernet can't connect (it gives me distinct error messages) and the wifi can't detect the wlan .

I don't think it will be a driver problem cause in ocassions they work properly . I've used PCI=ROUTEIRQ in grub conf since using dmesg can see a "dissabling IRQ12" message, but it keeps the same .

Any suggestion?? thanks

Tags
faliure, network, sattelite, toshiba

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On