Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 4th March 2007, 04:05 PM
sven_henson Offline

WIFI device troubles

I am currently tryin to configure my atheros card. I have the latest madwifi installed and the wifi connection is shown under network however when i try to enable it i get an error message that says device wifi0 is not present which is odd because it read the hardware after my last reboot, or at least so i think, can anyone help with this

Thanks

Sven
Old 4th March 2007, 04:43 PM
sven_henson Offline

Well i managed have the card recognized now under wifi0. However when trying to activate the connection through Network it fails to acquire an IP, also when using Wireless Assistant the various wifi networks in range are shown however i fail to connect. Any suggestions?

Cheers
Sven

Tags
device, troubles, wifi

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On