Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th March 2007, 05:31 AM
dmb Offline

Need help with ASUS M2NPV-VM motherboard

Well, this one is a bit unusual. As you may know, this fine motherboard comes with PCIe video set as default in BIOS. So I've put together my box this evening, hooked up my DVI monitor to its onboard DVI port and there's nothing on there. I don't have a graphics card to resolve this, either.

The only solution that comes to mind is to ask someone (PLEASE!) to reboot their M2NPV-VM based box, enter the BIOS and record the sequence of keystrokes I need to repeat to get things switched over to onboard video.

If you have this mobo, could you please help me out?

Tags
asus, m2npvvm, motherboard

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On