Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd April 2007, 06:49 PM
appunni Offline

real player as default player for firefox browser

Sir,
When I tried to listen some classical music from online radio, the Totemplayer showed that it cannot do that due to the absense of some plugins. I saw the extension of the file as .rm. I pasted the location name to real player 10 and again tried. This time I could hear the music. Can I listen music through totem player from internet? I can see movie in totem player during offline. Can I see movies online with totemplayer? Can I make real player as default player in Firefox browser so that I could listen online music directly. Can I see movies through RealPlayer?
Thanks
appunni

Tags
browser, default, firefox, player, real

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On