Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 10th May 2007, 11:35 PM
deltaFee Offline

Which Network device???

Hello I have a FC6 box, I want to be connect it to my windows comp. and I am planning to send the internet via my Linux box to my windows box, and because I don't have enough room to put all my other storage and comps. I already have cat7 wires working, so which device should I use a router or a switch. Also I am looking into netgear or Dlink and was wondering which one would be worth getting. Thank you.
Old 28th May 2007, 05:44 AM
Firewing1 Offline

Have you tried Firestarter?
Code:
yum install firestarter
If you have two network ports it should be fairly easy to setup - Internet connection sharing if one of the option in Firestarter's preference pane.
Firewing1

Tags
device, network

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules