Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Fedora 19/20 > Using Fedora
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Using Fedora General support for current versions. Ask questions about Fedora and it's software that do not belong in any other forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th October 2007, 03:59 PM
Zef_ Offline

Cannot play mp3 streams, despite all non-free extras installed

Hi, been having this problem for ages. I have all non-free extras installed for xine and amarok as far as I can tell. Trying to play a a stream from jamendo.com, I get a 'no suitable demux plugin found' in amarok. In xine or mplayer it just doesn't play at all. The only app that plays streams is the mplayer plugin for firefox, which is ok, but you can't jump to the next track, and it always only plays 10 seconds of the first track in the playlist.

Any ideas?

Edit: got it working in xine, but not in amarok.. ah well. Anyone else have a problem with amarok and streaming?

Last edited by Zef_; 6th October 2007 at 04:12 PM.

Tags
extras, installed, mp3, nonfree, play, streams