Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Fedora 19/20 > Using Fedora
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Using Fedora General support for current versions. Ask questions about Fedora and it's software that do not belong in any other forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th April 2008, 12:49 PM
otnateos Offline

Problem with QEMU and Virtual Machine Manager after updates, guest machine slow

Hi,

Basically I used to had a Windows XP guest and works well. However after few updates of libvirtd, etc, etc, and including my stupid combination to re-add the guest image somehow the Windows XP guest run far slower.

I only notice that previously my guest saying the processor as QEMU 2.4GHz, now it says Pentium II 2.4GHz.

I wonder if someone could point out to specific way to edit settings for Qemu guest machine in Virtual Machine Manager, or even help me to find quick fix to my problem. Thanks

Tags
guest, machine, manager, problem, qemu, slow, updates, virtual

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules