Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 19th April 2006, 01:41 PM
JordanN Offline

Matrox G400

I have a computer which has a Matrox G400 in it, which is a dual-head video card.

I recently did a FC4 > FC5 reinstall. I had Xinerama working beautifully in FC4, and I would like to get it working again. The Matrox driver reported that it did not support my current version of X server.

I ran system-config-display, and enabled the dual-head capabilities. Unfortunately, it did not work. The second monitor remains in sleep mode, and the virtual desktop remains within the borders of the primary monitor.

I tried to manually edit the xorg.conf file, but it did not help.

Does anyone have experience with dual-head Matrox cards in Fedora Core 5?

Tags
g400, matrox

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On