Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 15th May 2006, 09:34 AM
mircobeaker Offline

fedora 5 WINE and Crossover crash;

I have tried to install WINE via yum (livna repo) and I have the newest version of Crossover professional.
They both installed fine, I installed them separetely, first wine then deleted wine and tried crossover.
The first time I tried to run wine tools/wine my machine crashed completely and i had to reset it and reboot.
Same exact thing happened with Crossover. Crossover started and allowed me to set it up at first but afterwards when I tried to download and install Itunes it crashed the machine completely and I had to reset and reboot.
The graphics crashed completely and I wasn't able to drop to a command line and therefore I had to switch off and restart.

I am runnig kernel 2.6.16-1.2080.13.rdt.rhfc5.ccrma on P4 2.6GHz 1.250Gb ram. Intel integrated graphics 82865G.

What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Mirco

Tags
crash, crossover, fedora, wine

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts