Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 11th April 2008, 06:55 AM
Wayne

Best to let sleeping threads die

Umm, I'm supposed to be next door vacuuming the floors according to 'er indoors..... Sure, on a Friday afternoon? There's beer to be drunk (got to be bought first) and snacks to be crunched....

Been a hard day already! Got up, had coffee, had breakfast, took a couple of ceiling hooks round to the house for the electrician, then let the delivery guys in with the fridge! Time I put my feet up and relaxed

Wayne
Old 11th April 2008, 07:12 AM
Dan Offline
Administrator

*Yawn!*

Ayup.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
broken, fc5, install

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search