Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 14th February 2007, 11:38 PM
thewhitefedora

Can't control input volume

I'm running Fedora Core 6 on an Acer Aspire 3003 WLCi.
According to FC6, I have a SiS SI7012 which is being controlled by the Alsa Mixer and a Realtek ALC20 rev 0 using the OSS mixer. It appears that audio input is controlled by the latter and audio output is controlled by the former. My problem is that, unless muted, the audio input on all ports is at full volume and I can't change it. Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem is?

Tags
control, input, volume

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F11 Volume Control not remembering volume after logout of gnome JEO Using Fedora 4 18th August 2009 01:19 AM
Lost volume control, internet and battery indicator from control panel on F11 gslams Using Fedora 1 15th July 2009 12:24 AM
Volume/mute buttons on zd8115 work but dont control the volume IronFox Hardware & Laptops 0 3rd December 2008 03:20 AM
gnome volume applet won't control the volume jhetrick62 Using Fedora 17 14th June 2007 12:42 AM
Mic input seems really really low volume Vansolrick Using Fedora 0 3rd June 2007 04:19 AM

Current GMT-time: 17:31 (Thursday, 30-10-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members