Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 1st March 2007, 07:29 AM
Ex_HW_Hack Offline

Copy my install image / live CD

Ok after running Ubuntu on my laptop (which was ok) - I just loaded FC6 - and got the cursed 4318 wireless card working ----- woooooooo-hoooooooo ! I like FC6 a lot !!

Now before I do too much I would like to make a copy of this "perfect image" for easy restore should something happen -------------- whats the utility / app to to that ? Is it possible to make a "live CD" of my image or is that over kill ----- what the best way to capture this image ??

THANKS

Tags
copy, image, install, live

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Install to hard disk from live USB image problem paperweight Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 1 3rd August 2008 10:44 PM
Install Live Image to USB Flash Drive Connelley Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 7 22nd December 2007 01:17 PM
FC7 - Could not copy install image Tor Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 10 13th October 2007 11:09 AM
FC 1 install image can not copy msnmurty Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 3 12th October 2004 06:50 PM
istall can't copy install image to hard drive gyro Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 2 9th May 2004 08:11 PM

Current GMT-time: 05:07 (Monday, 24-11-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members