Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 8th August 2007, 06:38 AM
TVGlotzerrr Offline

Exclamation Crossover for Linux Professional and WoW: Burning Crusade Issue

Here's the issue: I install WoW (not Burning Crusade), then Burning Crusade, patch everything to the latest patches to update, and I have no problems.But, when I launch WoW, login, and select my server, it goes to the Character Selection screen and (not verbatim) tells me, "This account is has the Burning Crusade expansion enabled, but the Burning Crusade expansion is not installed on your computer."

I don't get it??!!

I ran Burning Crusade and logged in!
How is it "not" on my computer??

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to say I'm using Fedora Core 6 with Crossover Linux Professional 6.0.

Last edited by TVGlotzerrr; 8th August 2007 at 06:40 AM.

Tags
burning, crossover, crusade, linux, professional, wow

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On