Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 7th September 2007, 12:23 PM
FriedChips Offline

only by a landslide. That and things actually work the way the are supposed to. The biggest reason I bought the new card was because 2.0 shaders didn't seem to work right, and a few other settings didn't work at all. I have always favored Nvidia, but found a good deal on the x800gto2 and thought I might as well give it a shot...

Code:
[Stephen@localhost ~]$ whatis this?
this?: nothing appropriate

Tags
ati, nvidia, switching

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
switching openGL -- nvidia to/from Mesa bcomisky Using Fedora 5 22nd June 2009 05:53 PM
Can't get x server to work after switching from nvidia to ati card pavelthesecond Using Fedora 3 14th January 2009 09:36 PM
Switching between nvidia and nv drivers on different displays silfreed Using Fedora 0 11th December 2008 04:24 PM
switching from ATI to NVIDIA pimpoli Hardware & Laptops 1 7th April 2008 01:09 PM
switching video cards nVidia to ATI mitchell2345 Hardware & Laptops 10 2nd January 2007 10:02 PM

Current GMT-time: 01:39 (Wednesday, 22-10-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members