Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 14th June 2004, 02:35 PM
Antioch Offline

Problems with inputmethod switcher applet

I can't seem to get the GIMLET to appear on my gnome bar. I right click add to bar > utilities >inputethod switcher and nothing comes up on my bar. How can I fix this?
Im really having problems getting Japanese input to work in linux. Yes, I did install Japanese language support.. but.. I cant type in any of the applications I want to, except for stupid gedit, when I right click and switch to IIIMF. Is there *NO* way to get a button in the bar that I can use to activate input, like in windows? All I can use japanese input in is gedit.
Help.

Tags
applet, inputmethod, problems, switcher

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On