Originally Posted by _stan_
not sure, when I select Applications/Add Remove Software I get told that
Another application is running which is accessing software information.
how do I close that application? there is nothing showing on the panel.
To disable the other app ( yum-updatesd ) try
chkconfig --level 12345 yum-updatesd off
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Hex Core 1055T 95W Edition @3.5Ghz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce GTS 450 OC 1024MB GDDR5
Last edited by leigh123linux; 13th October 2007 at 11:22 AM.