Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 19th December 2007, 03:19 PM
andras Offline

Warzone 2100

Hi Gamers! Is there anybody who plays with Warzone 2100? I have two strange issues and I wanted to know if anybody has noticed them yet:

1. Sometimes when I start the game, there is no sound at all, but if I exit the program and restart it (once or twice) the sound works fine. It happens randomly so I cannot determine what the cause is.

2. It happens that at some moments the game leaves full screen mode and continues in a window (I am quite sure I am not pressing Alt+Enter accidentally... ). Do you think it is a bug, or is it simply some program on the desktop that steals the focus from the game?
Old 20th December 2007, 02:58 AM
Thetargos Online

I've seen both bugs, but I assumed that it was due to me forcing its installation onto x86_64 F8, where it is for i386 only.

FedoraForum Community forums lurker.
Fedora user since RHL 5.2 :cool:

Systems: Laptop, Main System, Netbook.
Old 20th December 2007, 05:47 AM
metalworm Offline

warzone 2100? <- WTF. I never can play it. It screen is too dark so I cannot see anything in the game. I try to increase grammar in the game, it increase grammar of my Linux, not the game. WTF??? CAnnot see anything.

Tags
2100, warzone