Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 8th February 2008, 03:26 PM
pulse00 Offline

Install Fedora from an usb stick

Hi, i would need to install Fedora on a very small system (2gb flash hd, 128mb ram). As i need to install it on a quite large amount of computers, i was thinking to create an usb stick as installation media an install fedora from there. (The boxes do not have a cd drive).

Does anyone know if this is possible ?

thanks!
Old 8th February 2008, 03:44 PM
ms1234 Offline

Hope this helps http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo
Old 19th March 2008, 07:29 PM
AntMan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms1234
Yes, this worked like a charm with my 1gig stick. I hear that the livecd-tools script with F9 will support the persist feature so that changes can be saved back to the USBstick.

Tags
fedora, install, stick, usb

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On