Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 1st April 2008, 11:39 PM
JY707 Offline

Internet disconnects when performing updates

I have recently reinstalled Fedora 8 on my pc, everything works fine except for when I try to update my software packages.

I get the notification and it resolves the dependencies fine, but once I hit apply updates the internet disconnects after a while and the update program seemingly freezes.

I currently own a Linksys WAG200G, I don't think that this is an error to do with the router as before reinstalling Fedora 8 it was working fine and never disconnected when applying updates, I have also not changed any of my router configuration since reinstalling Fedora.

If there's nothing I can do then I will just try a fresh reinstall again.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tags
disconnects, internet, performing, updates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On