Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > The Dungeon > Archived (Click Header To See Sub-Forums) > Alpha - Beta (Fedora 9 Only)
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Alpha - Beta (Fedora 9 Only) Post Development Version comments and questions that don't belong in Bugzilla here. These posts will be moved or deleted once the Final version is released

Old 17th April 2008, 01:03 AM
1inxs Offline

easylife doesn't work in Fedora 9

I guess easylife doesn't work in Fedora 9?
Old 17th April 2008, 01:11 AM
leigh123linux

Try this rpm , you will need to setup livna-development repo by hand !
Attached Files
File Type: gz easylife.tar.gz (39.6 KB, 233 views)
Old 18th April 2008, 05:46 AM
1inxs Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh123@linux
Try this rpm , you will need to setup livna-development repo by hand !
Well it took me a while, but I figured out how to unzip the file. I got easyLife installed. When I checked the items in the GUI it seemed to install everything, but with a few errors. I'm still unable to play DVDs. When I attempt DVD playback I get the error The playback of this movie requires a DVD source plugin which is not installed. This may have something to do with Try this rpm , you will need to setup livna-development repo by hand ! I'm not sure what is meant by this?
Old 18th April 2008, 06:10 AM
Demz

isnt Dangermouses Script working yet with F9 also?
Old 18th April 2008, 07:44 AM
leigh123linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1inxs
Well it took me a while, but I figured out how to unzip the file. I got easyLife installed. When I checked the items in the GUI it seemed to install everything, but with a few errors. I'm still unable to play DVDs. When I attempt DVD playback I get the error The playback of this movie requires a DVD source plugin which is not installed. This may have something to do with Try this rpm , you will need to setup livna-development repo by hand ! I'm not sure what is meant by this?

Are you sure you have enough knowledge to use rawhide ?

Code:
su
rpm -ivh  http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-8.rpm

Then disable /etc/yum.repos.d/livna.repo and enable /etc/yum.repos.d/livna-devel.repo
Old 18th April 2008, 08:01 AM
1inxs Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh123@linux
Are you sure you have enough knowledge to use rawhide ?
I thought that's what the forums were for. Is there anyone that doesn't have enough knowledge to learn rawhide? I manually (by hand) enabled the /etc/yum.repos.d/livna-devel.repo and disabled the /etc/yum.repos.d/livna.repo. That did the trick. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by 1inxs; 18th April 2008 at 10:13 PM.

Tags
easylife, fedora, work