Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 30th May 2008, 03:02 PM
fitlad Offline

Gnome Power Management tool under fc9

I installed a fresh copy of fc9 but I faced a couple of issues that put me off using the newest version of fedora. I had a problem with the soundcard, touchpad, add/remove software and Gnome Power management tool. I noticed that it shows only option (one tab) for "On AC Power" but the other tab i.e. "On Battery Power" doesn't exist!! How can I choose the behavior of my notebook when it's running on battery, if fc9 doesn't provide me with that option. I already downgraded my machine to fc7. I need to sort out these issues before I make a decision to re-upgrade my machine to fc9. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by fitlad; 3rd June 2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 2nd June 2008, 07:42 PM
sc123 Offline

I just had the same issue! I just rebooted and the problem was resolved. However, I should note that I also applied the latest system updates prior to rebooting.

Tags
fc9, gnome, management, power, tool

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search