Fedora on Studio
I have studio running fedora9, its not a problem creating dual boot fedora and vista. U can do these things..
1. While installing fedora9, just create the drives manually<not LVM group> ie., create the partitions with ext3.
2. U need to allocate a small boot partition of abt 200MB.
3. While installing, u need to choose to install GRUB in FIRST BOOT RECORD <NOT MBR> because, vista will erase MBR .
4. After installing fedora9, use EASYBCD tool to setup dual boot.<u can get help from WIKI of EASYBCD>
5. Now, its done. U can c that u have both fedora 9 and vista working together...
/* Njoy Fedora */