Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 11th December 2008, 02:06 AM
indelible Offline

Pulse Audio Problems

Hi guys.I've installed Fedora 10.It's great,but i have some problems with audio and video.My sound card is an Creative Audigy ZS Notebook.With this card i have a lot of problems with pulseaudio.No surround,bad quality etc.In Fedora 10 for mp3 playback work,but i got no audio in flash videos and films.I've tried even mplayer and vlc and all codecs installed.My question is:can i disable and uninstall pulsseaudio and use Alsa.How can disable internal AC'97 soundcard?Is Audigy 2 zs supported?
Help please
Old 16th December 2008, 01:54 AM
germanschne Offline

you can disable AC'97 from you setup bios , i do that , and the install system only reconoize my sound blaster card.
you need install rpm fusion free and non free http://rpmfusion.org/and livna repositores http://rpm.livna.org/ and then install codecs.
in /system/preferences/hardware/sound/ you cant select alsa driver without unistall pulse

Tags
audio, problems, pulse

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search