Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 10th April 2009, 09:40 PM
nick623 Offline

Can't click forward buttton

Ok I'm attempting to install lFedora 10 from a live cd. I already finished the installation process. But when I reboot to finish the post installation information I can't click the forward button to continue because the screen resolution is to low on my LCD. I can't see the forward button to click in the lower right hand corner. I found out if I just hit the enter button I got through the "Welcome" and "License Information" part but when I get to the "Create User" part after I Confirm my password the pressing the enter button doesn't work. And of course I can't see the "Forward" button to click. Is there some way to go in text mode?

This is frustrating.
Any ideas?
Old 10th April 2009, 09:52 PM
nick623 Offline

Ok, I apparently completed the installation process by somehow guessing where the "Foward" button was and hitting enter key through the process. I'm still curious is there any way to change the screen resolution or go into text mode while using the Live CD for installation. I tried a DVD installation but it just stalled at the Fedora logo page.

Tags
buttton, click, forward