I just recently upgraded my computer from fedora 11 => 12.
After moving /home to a separate partition the installation was very simpel.
I only had to reconnect my windows system.
BUT a strange problem has started to appear.
1) Booting to grub is no problem at all ( I have configured grub to be able to select windows if I want)
2) I always see the grub count down on my screen.
3) then there is a lot of discaccesses but the screen with the fedora symbol is not seen and then my monitor goes to sleep.
4) I usually(always) have to turn my computer off and try again at least three times before the screen with the fedora-sign is seen.
5) If the fedora-sign lights up I have no problem with login and use of the computer.
There seems to be a very unstable situation between grub and Xwindows
Has anyone a solution or at least a explanation?
My smoltprofile is pub_02d5479a-2867-46de-beed-655b8e4c2727 and I'm using a HP w2448hc as monitor.