Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 7th February 2010, 02:16 PM
zantoburgo Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
citrix ICA client in Fedora 12

hello,
i've got the setup to work in Fedora 10, however try as i might i cannot get this to work in Fedora 12.

i've downloaded the client from the citrix website and installed it in my home directory. but when i click on the link in firefox, i cannot get the client to open the "launch.ica" file from the remote website.

regards,
mario

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM CST ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM CST ----------

as part of the debug, i deleted the .mozilla directory and copied it from my fc10 installation that works fine. but it still does not work. for some reason i cannot get the ICA client to run the launch.ica file from the remote website.
Old 26th February 2010, 07:14 PM
standbypowerguy Offline

windows_xp_2003firefox
See this link for instructions:

http://webmail.scatterpated.net:1008...=article&sid=5
Old 27th February 2010, 07:03 AM
zantoburgo Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
that worked for me, thanks!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
citrix, metaframe