Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 8th February 2010, 11:17 PM
kc0rpm Offline

windows_vistafirefox
Live CD Hangs not matter what boot options I choose

Ok, I know this has been asked a number of times, but i can not find a solution to it anywhere. I am trying to install 12 from a live cd. I get to the boot options menu and after I select boot, all i get is a flashing cursor. It wont go any further. I have tried "nomodeset" and text mode and no difference. I have also tried several different video cards, some quite old. If anybody has any ideas as to the problem it would be great. Is this possibly a board failure?

Tags
boot, choose, hangs, live, matter, options

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On