Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 26th April 2010, 01:07 AM
jimmy2975 Offline

linuxfirefox
Wireless N USB adapter

Usually I do my homeowork before I buy any hadrware to make sure it is going to compatible with linux, but I did not do it this time and I am pying the price....so....

Are there any wireless N (+N) USB adapters that work out-of-the-box in F12 64 bit? I have a linksys WUSB600N that does not seem to be recognized at all. The windows CD has rt2800.inf filr. In F12 I downloaded rt2870 modules (kmod.....) along with ndiswrapper. This went well and restarted but the card is not recognized.

I really appreciate anyhelp regarding this or any recommendations as what wireless N usb adpater to get (that works right away)

Thanks
JImmy

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM CDT ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM CDT ----------

Nobody using N wireless USB adapter?!!!!

Tags
adapter, usb, wireless

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On