Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 29th October 2010, 03:13 AM
Nordic Offline

windows_7firefox
HP G72-b60us Internal Mic Not Working - F 13

I have an HP laptop with a built in webcam and mic, the webcam works perfectly but the microphone does not. The jack on the side works but not the internal one. I have tried a multitude of solutions to no avail.

Everything else is up and running flawlessly so this one issue is just a thorn in the side of an otherwise great Fedora experience. Does anyone have the time or know how to assist me in solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Tags
g72b60us, internal, mic, working

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
internal microphone not working gaston82 Hardware & Laptops 0 6th September 2009 12:26 PM
nvidia 6200 not working on clean install + internal VGA OK plasmarox Hardware & Laptops 3 26th August 2009 10:16 PM
Internal card reader and camera not working martin.sourada Hardware & Laptops 11 7th January 2008 12:03 AM
Wifi (internal) AR5007EG recognized but not working. Sparcky Servers & Networking 4 3rd December 2007 05:00 AM
FC6: notebook: getting internal 56k modem working greno EOL (End Of Life) Versions 2 16th December 2006 12:04 AM

Current GMT-time: 12:01 (Friday, 24-10-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members