Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 15th November 2010, 01:10 AM
ceckhoff Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Touchpad not working after upgrade from FC13 to FC14

Good Day All,

Looking for some help/pointers with an issue that I am experiencing with my Netbook. It is an Acer Aspire One 532h. Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @ 1.66GHz 1Gb Ram was running FC13 with all expected hardware working with exception of the ENE Cardslot {expected}. This weekend I upgraded via yum from FC13 to FC14. Since the upgrade the intergrated touchpad has stopped functioning on both login and desktop. All other hardware appears to be working correctly (wireless,webcam)

It appears that it is not seen at boot as a mouse but no movement or mouse buttons work. I have checked all the basics no settings in BIOS to enable/disable and dmesg is not showing detection of mouse. Without a xorg.conf i am bit lost. Can someone point me to the right area to look into.

Thanks Chris

Tags
532h, acer aspire

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On