Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 20th December 2011, 12:06 AM
sidebrnz Offline

linuxfirefox
Wrong GPG keys for repo

As part of getting my desktop working correctly after an upgrade from F14 to F16 went bad, I've cleaned things up to the point that a yum update should work. Alas, when I try, I get this:

The GPG keys listed for the "RPM Fusion for Fedora 16 - Free - Updates" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

Fixing this is probably very simple, but I've never run across this before. I presume that I have to download and install the latest rpm for that repo, but I don't know how to find it. Either a url or directions on how to find it on my own would be appreciated.
Registered Linux user #470359 and permanently recovered BOFH.

Any advice in this post is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Tags
gpg, keys, repo, wrong

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules