Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 4th May 2012, 04:18 AM
Catastrophe Offline

linuxfirefox
a small something on preupgrade

hi, yesterday i made a successful update via preupgrade, most of it went silky smooth, but today i saw a problem that left me totally dumbfounded, i was trying to compile something and when checking my deps i found some packages were updated to their *.fc18 counterparts
no further issue and it was solved by a quick reinstall, but it should be looked into.

Tags
preupgrade, small

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On