Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 26th July 2005, 12:30 PM
trinimoses Offline

Arrow virtual email account on Postfix and dovecot

good day all.. i have Postfix and dovecot setup on my server.. Postfix doing the pop3 and dovecot doing the imap.. I want to setup a virtual email account.. that is create an account that does require there to be a system user for.. like.. info@itctt.net or sales@itctt.net..

I want to setup those so.. i can access the account via imap or pop3.. and i want it to collect email sent to it.. how can i do this.. ?
Old 26th July 2008, 12:15 AM
Pumpino Offline

http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_READM...#virtual_alias

Tags
account, dovecot, email, postfix, virtual

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts